Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Vicki

45 years ago today in Vidalia, Ga. Paul and Kay Milligan welcomed their daughter Vicki Kay Milligan into the world. Vicki has one younger sister "ME", Donna Watkins. She has been married for 20 years to David Volkman, and mother to Rachel (13) and Adam (7) Volkman. She is the Granddaughter of T.E. and Lillie Mae Odom. Vicki and her Family live in Tennessee.

Pictures range in age of 2 month to 3 1/2 years old.
School Pictures: Kindergarten, 1st grade, 3rd grade, Jr. high, then Jr.college. (not sure of the grades in Jr. high)
Picture taken last summer: Adam, Vicki, Rachel.


David and Vicki, spring 2001.




Rachel and Vicki at a Cheer Off in 2005.

Vicki,
Happy Birthday to you, ........ Happy Birthday to You........ Happy 45th Birthday, dear Vicki..... Happy Birthday to you....... and many more..........!
Please take notice for your birthday how nice I was in the selection of pictures. I could have used some that I really thought about using but
thought for your birthday I would be nice. (this time) I hope you are having a wonderful birthday. I love you very much. Your sis, Donna Mae






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home