Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Odom's Christmas Eve

It was so good to see everyone that came to this years Christmas Eve gathering at Jason and Danielle's House. We had a full house. Those that were unable to come you were missed.

Cotton's Family 12

Tom's Family 2

Joyce's Family 20

James Family 0

Kay's Family 9
_______
43 Odoms and Friends

After everyone or most came we had a delicious dinner and desserts. After dinner we started the annual $10 gift exchange / fight / steal game. First things that were fought for was a bag full of firecrackers, cordless screwdriver (I think I won that? I haven't seen it since that night. CHRISTOPHER where is it!) leather suitcase, foot soaker, Ten dollar bill, fold up chair, cookie jar, ...... Those were the first things that came to mine. It was fun and hard to keep up with what number we were on, do to all the exchanges going on. Justin Sims is still on my hit list by taken what ever I had. It was good to see everyone that I haven't seen since last Christmas Eve. The best part of the night is to see all the Children and Babies. Here are several photo from that night ENJOY!!!!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home