Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween. I have enjoyed seeing all the trick or treaters tonight. There has been some very cute costumes. My son was "Larry the Cable Guy" Git-R-Done! I thought I would go through the pictures tonight and show yall some of our families costumes from the past.

Odom Sisters from Outer Space.... ( Sisters: Joyce and Kay)







PJ (the tall one) and a friend on Halloween (not sure of date around the late 60's).



Uncle Tom and Uncle James: I will let this one speak for it's self! (picture taken in 1963).





Uncle Bubba as a Pajama wearing sharp shooter. Picture from a Christmas Morning.



Juston Colbert As Dr.Evils Mini-Me (picture is of Jason and Juston Colbert.) (The picture on the right is of Actor Verne Troyer who played
Mini-Me.)



Papa as Otis from Mayberry R.F.D. (This picture was taken in 1960 at Knoxberry Farms in California.) Small picture is the real Otis, Actor Hal Smith.















I have a few more that I might add later......Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home