Thursday, October 05, 2006

If you want to call.


This was sent by my Mom (Kay Milligan). --->Tammey called to give me Brandons phone number so I could call him. She also said he could only talk for just a few minutes, So when anyone calls make it really short. The best time to call him was after 3:30 because of all the physical therapy.

Brandon phone number.......251-401-7608


If you call, please remember that Brandon had his tongue badly cut and his jaw wired shut so it is difficult for him to talk. Mom said that she still could understand him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all I wanted to let you all know that I'm on a cane now. Im having a tough struggle, but Im doin better and it is gettin easier. Ill update in the future, see yall.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home